ABOUT BRUCE C. HARTMAN
- AB, Princeton, magna cum laude in Mathematics.
- MSEd, University of Pennsylvania, Mathematics and Education.
- PhD., University of Arizona, MIS Department, Operations Research and Supply Chain Management.
- Research: Published papers in supply chain management and applications of game theory in manufacturing and logistics.
- Innovative approaches to online course development for operations, logistics, big data analytics, and information systems at several universities.
- Extensive experience in information systems and business analytics, manufacturing, distribution, and marketing in e-commerce, manufacturing and process businesses--- software services,
telecommunications, mining, computer disk drives, and operating systems.
- Worked with financial and operations divisions as consultant in turnaround situations in Silicon Valley high tech companies.
- Led a major strategic information planning project with Pennzoil and Andersen (now Accenture) Consulting; created other information plans at smaller concerns.
- Completed many projects on time and budget, particularly in manufacturing and ERP systems installation.
- Thorough knowledge of Supply Chains, logistics, and ERP processes from practical experience.
- Extensive background in business processes and systems; author of a variety of business plans and development strategies as a product development director.
- Ran networks, desktop services, ecommerce and ERP development teams.
- Worked with Siebel, Peoplesoft, Oracle Manufacturing and Financials, Data Warehouses, and many relational databases.